I managed to get a whopping 83 pictures up on Flickr. Not all of them have titles yet, but they do have descriptions. I'll work on getting titles for all of them eventually. Enjoy!
Awesome! Thank you so much for uploading these. The picture of KC in the bathtub is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I showed everyone at work (sorry, KC!) and we all cracked up. The expression on KC's face is hysterical. I laugh every time I look at it. Love you guys! Keep having fun and sending great pictures!
My son Ethan has been studying Japan in his first grade class, and he was wondering if you have had a chance to see or ride on a "bullet train." If you get any pics over the next year, please let me know and I will show them to him. He's really excited to hear you are in Japan!
2 comments:
Awesome! Thank you so much for uploading these. The picture of KC in the bathtub is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I showed everyone at work (sorry, KC!) and we all cracked up. The expression on KC's face is hysterical. I laugh every time I look at it. Love you guys! Keep having fun and sending great pictures!
My son Ethan has been studying Japan in his first grade class, and he was wondering if you have had a chance to see or ride on a "bullet train." If you get any pics over the next year, please let me know and I will show them to him. He's really excited to hear you are in Japan!
Post a Comment